1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings sent by the applications visited by the User to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same applications at the following visit of the same User.
The word Cookie relates both to the same cookies as well as to all similar technologies.
Cookies are used in order to faster access to online services and to improve the activity of browsing of the User through session tracking, storage of information, faster uploading of contents, etc.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are classified as follows:
First-Party Cookies: proprietary cookies used by the Site in order to enable the User to browse more efficiently and/or monitor the actions he exercises;
Third-Party Cookies: cookies that are set from a Site other than the one the User is currently visiting in order to allow him to browse more efficiently and/or to monitor the actions exercised by him.
Furthermore, there are different types of cookies:
- Technical and Analytics Cookies: cookies regarding activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service (ex. session cookies to log in), cookies related to the activity of saving preferences and of optimization (ex. cookies to save the cart or language choices/currency, etc.), analytical cookies for the collection of information in an anonymous and aggregate form. Technical cookies include:
requesting the consent. Disabling or deleting the relevant cookies by accessing to the functions of the
browser of the User, may compromise the optimal browsing on this Site.
- Session or Browsing Cookies: used to keep track of the activity of User in the internet. They
guarantee normal browsing and use of the Site, allowing for example to rapidly browsing and make
a purchase or to authenticate for accessing to restricted areas, and are actually necessary for its
- Functional Cookies: allow the User to browse in accordance to a set of selected criteria (for
example, language, products selected for the purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service oered
to the User;
- Analytics Cookies: used to collect information regarding the use of the Site. The Data Controller
uses this information for statistical analysis and to improve the Site and to simplify its use, as well as
to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information regarding the
activity of Users in the Site and regarding the modalities in which they reached the visited Site and
the pages. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analytical cookies may be:
- First-Party Analytics Cookies: assimilated in terms of regulation to technical cookies whether used
by the Data Controller of the Site without profiling the User, but exclusively to collect information, in
an aggregate and anonymous form, regarding the number of Users and how they visit the Site for
statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the site;
- Third-Party Analytics Cookies: are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical
cookies if third parties do not make User profiling by using appropriate tools to reduce the
identification potential of cookies (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address)
and without integrating gathered information with other information already made available.
- First-Party Analytics Cookies: assimilated in terms of regulation to technical cookies whether used by the Data Controller of the Site without profiling the User, but exclusively to collect information, in an aggregate and anonymous form, regarding the number of Users and how they visit the Site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the site;
- Third-Party Analytics Cookies: are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical cookies if third parties do not make User profiling by using appropriate tools to reduce the identification potential of cookies (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and without integrating gathered information with other information already made available.
- Profiling Cookies: used to track User browsing on the internet and to create a profile of his habits:
- First-Party Profiling Cookies: installed by the Data Controller to create User profiles in order to
send advertising messages in line with the preferences displayed in the browsing in the internet.
Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of Users, the applicable law requires that
Users, prior adequate notice regarding the use of the relevant cookies, must give their consent;
- Third-Party Proling Cookies: used by third parties accessing to the information, therefore not in
anonymous and aggregated modality, and crossed with other data already in their possession. The
Site does not have direct control of third-parties cookies. The User is therefore encouraged to check
The use of these cookies requires the acquisition of prior consent of the User.
3. COOKIES INSTALLED ON THE SITE
The cookies on this Site are:
Please find below the list of third-party cookies used by this Site:
- technical and analytics cookies necessary to operate the Site, for aggregated statistical analysis and
to improve and simplify the use of the Site and to save preferences of browsing and to optimize the
browsing experience of the User;
- third party cookies which may also make activity of profiling and tracking of the User even without
the acknowledgement of Data Controller. For further information, we recommend the User to carefully
review the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
- Instagram Login Instagram, allows users to log in and manage photos For further information please visit: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Spotify Login Spotify allows users to log in and manage public playlists For further information please visit: https://www.spotify.com/us/privacy/